Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorship
Make Hop Skip and Jump your chosen charity and benefit from being a business of choice for your customers and employees.
“88% of consumers said they were more likely to buy from a company that supports and engages in activities to improve society”.
Consumers increasingly don’t accept unethical business practices or organisations who act irresponsibly. Advances in social media (giving everyone a voice) mean that negative or destructive practices quickly fuel conversations online. Organisations are accountable for their actions like never before.
1 in 10 suffer from some form of disability, in which case, it’s likely that you have one or more employees who is affected by a disability, or who may be struggling with the care needs of their loved one. Hop Skip and Jump are there to help them: would you consider helping us in return?
Corporate social responsibility should not be viewed as a drain on resources, because carefully implemented CSR policies can help your organisation to:
- Win new business
- Increase customer retention
- Develop and enhance relationships with customers, suppliers and networks
- Attract, retain and maintain a happy workforce and be an employer of choice
- Save money on energy and operating costs and manage risk
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Generate innovation and learning and enhance your influence
- Improve your business reputation and standing
- Provide access to investment and funding opportunities
- Generate positive publicity and media opportunities due to media interest in ethical business activities
At Hop Skip and Jump we will support you every step of the way if you choose us as your Charity of the Year. In partnership with us we would provide:
- Opportunities to visit our centres in Bristol, Cheltenham or Swindon.
- Imaginative and unique ideas for fundraising to involve your employees and engage your customers
- Communication and PR support for your fundraising goals, both for your staff and your customers
- A calendar of great sporting events and challenges for your staff to get involved in, be it climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or taking part in an Ironman – we have something to offer all ages and abilities
- A series of exclusive special events such as tickets to Cheltenham Fashion Week
- A variety of volunteering days whether it is creating a garden at one of our centres or revamping some of our facilities.
In addition to the suggestions listed above, giving a corporate gift in kind can be a really valuable way to support Hop Skip and Jump’s vital work.
This can include donating:
- Office equipment
- An auction prize for an event and/or raffle
- Items for our centre’s such as furniture, soft furnishings or IT equipment
- Pro-bono support – for example, legal advice, marketing and advertising support
And finally, don’t forget that one of the most precious things you can give to us is your valuable time. There are lots of opportunities to get involved with Hop Skip and Jump by joining our unique “Volunteer Bank” or supporting a specific Hop Skip and Jump centre on a secondment from your company.
To find out more about selecting Hop Skip and Jump as your Charity of the Year partner, and how we can help fulfill your corporate social responsibility aims, please contact our fundraising team on 01453 836390 or at email@example.com.