Next week is May Half Term, and as always Team HSJ has been planning a boatload of exciting activities that you won’t want to miss!
Here are all of the activities we will be running at each Hop Skip & Jump.
Please see the timetable below! We have different fun activities each day of the week, during our regular respite and stay and play sessions.
Throughout the week we will be:
- Enjoying rainbow rice sensory play
- Building stick rafts
- Making and decorating wind chimes
- Making fruit flapjacks
We’re open 9:00 – 16:00 Tuesday to Saturday next week.
Each day, we’re running a different themed activity!
- Monday 29th May – Music and Movement
- Tuesday 30th May – Bring a book day
- Wednesday 31st May – Treasure Hunt
- Thursday 1st June – Pebble Pets
- Friday 2nd June – Gingerbread Man Baking
We’ve got arts, crafts, outdoors fun and a day trip!
Please see below for more details.
Horsham will be open all week for regular play activities.